Thursday, February 21, 2013

Authentic Burberry Canvas Nova Check Diaper Bag



Authentic burberry canvas nova check diaper bag purchased by myself from saks in 2009 (sorry I no longer have the receipt). I bought this while expecting my first child and am now selling it for someone else to enjoy. It is in good condition (i’d say 7/10) with external pacifier compartment (this compartment was never used but always attached). I discarded and never used the changing pad due to hygiene concerns (i only used disposable). The hardware is silver with the interior being beige and compartmentalized. The hardware May have some slight marks as well as the inside due to normal wear. I do not mind and will send additional pictures upon request. I also welcome any questions as the sale is final and returns will not be accepted. Please bid with confidence as I will answer any questions or concerns you May have. This diaper bag ships from 15320 in carmichaels, Pennsylvania currently priced at 100.00!..


No comments:

Post a Comment