Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lovely Xl Kate Spade Sam Black Nylon Diaper Baby Business Gym Tote Shoulder Bag



Cmgsalang store *note: new buyers are welcome, but I do request that prior to bidding, you please contact me if you have less than 10 feedbacks. This is due to the recent increase in the amount of non-paying bidders. Sorry, any bids placed without contact will be canceled.* all my auctions start at a low opening bid of $9.99 with no reserve! Please feel free to browse! Gorgeous xl kate spade sam black nylon diaper business tote shoulder purse! 100% authentic kate spade bag style: sam black material: microfiber nylon versatile piece: diaper / business / shoulder / tote / gym bag “kate spade, New York” on front top zipper closure two exterior side pockets (for baby or water bottles) one interior zipper pocket one interior slip pockets black material lining black canvas shoulder straps baby changing pad body measurements: 15″ across x 10 1/2″ high x 5″ wide 11″ shoulder clearance condition: pre-owned, very good __________________________________________________________ up for auction is a very lovely & authentic kate spade sam tote purse! This great designer bag is x-large in size, has two canvas shoulder straps, top zipper closure and is made of a nylon material. It has “kate spade, New York” on the front, two exterior pockets, one interior slip pocket, a black interior lining and one zipper pocket. To be very critical, there are some minor marks on the changing pad which are not really noticeable when worn. The bag has no damage, rips, tears nor any offensive odors on the exterior or interior lining and the stitching is tight all around. All in all, this beautiful designer bag is pre-owned, very good condition. Very versatile piece that can be used as a diaper bag when baby is little… Then afterwards be used as a business bag, xl everyday shoulder purse or even as a roomy gym bag that you can easily slip your water bottles in the side pockets! Makes a super addition to your wardrobe & great gift for the someone special! Feel free to email me if you have any questions! Thanks so much for your time & interest! Note! Be sure to check back as I will be listing alot more antique, vintage & designer items! Handbags & accessories: designer, vintage & antique purses, belts, shoes, hats, scarves & wallets jackets & coats: new & vintage brand names, designer, silk, leather, suede, furs jewelry: fine, vintage, natural & gemstone, estate & designer necklaces, bracelets, earrings & rings +++++ more! Some will be listed on auction and some put in my store. Also, all my items are original and 100% authentic! That is an absolute guarantee or your full money back! Shipping information pls read: I will be more than happy to combine items to save on shipping for more than one item won. I do not charge for materials, packaging nor any insurance fees but if I feel insurance or return receipt is necessary, esp for breakable items or higher ticket items, I will absorb the cost & include it when I ship your item. The tracking no. Will be included free of charge & emailed to the us buyer once item has been shipped. Over all, this provides both the seller & buyer a more secure & positive transaction. Us buyers only domestic shipping services via usps mail. Paypal only. Very important notes! I do welcome new sincere buyers but I ask that you please contact me prior to bidding if you have less than 10 feedbacks … Also, because of the increased requests for returns, I feel it is necessary to add these notes to all my listings: I always try to do my best to accurately describe each item that I list, I would ask that you please do the following before placing a bid: read the description in its entirety. Double-check the measurements to make sure the item would fit or be usable for your needs. I ask that you do not bid if you are allergic or sensitive to dust, mold, smoke, etc… As these May be present in vintage or pre-owned items. If you bid, you are acknowledging that if this item is pre-owned or vintage and that I am not responsible for any offensive odors especially for items acquired in estate sales, tag sales, etc… Even though I will absolutely do my best to state its condition as best I can. Ask any questions before bidding, especially users with low feedback. Contact me or respond via ebay’s “my messages” as this is the preferred method of communication to ensure a safe trading environment. I will accept returns only if the item is not as described… Not for change of mind, if the item does not fit or is not suitable for your needs. Serious bidders only… Please do not bid if you do not intend to honor your bid as all bids are binding & non-paying buyers will be reported to ebay. Payment to be received within three days after close of auction. This will help to maintain a smooth & pleasant trading environment for both parties… My feedback: I proudly maintain a high feedback rating with over 14+ years on ebay with 3,400+ positive feedbacks. Please contact me only via ebay’s “my messages” for any questions, issues or concerns to avoid any miscommunications. I respectfully ask that you please do not leave negative feedback without trying to work things out with me first. You can be rest assured that I still work hard & do everything in my power to make every trading transaction a positive experience by diligently working with every buyer. But unfortunately, I do not have control over every aspect of this process, i.e. The shipping carriers. Powered by ebay turbo lister the free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. This diaper bag ships from 07446 in ramsey, New Jersey currently priced at 10.99!..


No comments:

Post a Comment