Saturday, April 20, 2013

Juicy Couture Baby Black Nylon Diaper Bag Tote Nice



On auction, a very nice juicy couture baby diaper bag. This bag is made of puffy nylon with leather accents. Lined with silky signature fabric. Measures approx. 15″ across x 13″ tall x 3.5″ deep. This bag has been used and shows wear as follows: some scratching and discoloration to the metal hardware, minor wear to the bottom corners (tiny bit of piping showing through on one corner) and handles, and a few dark spots inside. Please see photos for most accurate depiction… All these mentioned flaws are rather minimal, but I am trying to be as specific as possible. Despite the mentioned wear this bag has many years of life left and is in very good overall condition. This bag does not come with changing pad, bib, or burp cloth! Please be aware of this when placing your bid. 100% authentic guaranteed as always! Super deal on a gorgeous bag! 0 0 1 132 759 stephm143 6 1 890 14.0 normal 0 false false false en-us ja x-none payment is required within 3 days from the end of auction. Buyer is responsible for all shipping fees. Stated shipping charge does not include insurance…if you wish to have your item insured please contact me prior to making payment. I will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment if the buyer does not pay for insurance. Shipping will be $12.00 usps priority mail shipping. No international shipping! We will be happy to combine shipping on multiple items! We will do our best to ship items within 3 days of payment. Thank you:). *please if you are ever dissatisfied in any way with your purchase make sure you contact me prior to leaving damaging feedback! * this is how I make my living and I take my career seriously. I strive to provide the best customer service and will do my best to resolve any complaints.:).thank you for shopping with stephm143, llc. This diaper bag ships from 32746 in lake mary, Florida currently priced at 9.99!..


No comments:

Post a Comment